Long hair was just too hard to deal with in the heat of Sierra Leone...
Hopefully John likes it when he sees it when he comes back from "the bush" on Wednesday... He's always wanted me to keep it long.
I'm donating it to Locks of Love. I figured if I was going to cut my hair I might as well do something good with it.
I went to see my hairdresser that I started going to when I was 7th grade. Her name is Dina and she did my hair for every prom and also for my wedding. Because I was donating it she didn't charge me! Isn't that the sweetest thing? She says she likes to pay it forward. Her salon is on 16th street and Bethany Home Rd. in Phoenix and is called Salon Kismet. Thanks Dina!!
Hopefully John likes it when he sees it when he comes back from "the bush" on Wednesday... He's always wanted me to keep it long.
I'm donating it to Locks of Love. I figured if I was going to cut my hair I might as well do something good with it.
I went to see my hairdresser that I started going to when I was 7th grade. Her name is Dina and she did my hair for every prom and also for my wedding. Because I was donating it she didn't charge me! Isn't that the sweetest thing? She says she likes to pay it forward. Her salon is on 16th street and Bethany Home Rd. in Phoenix and is called Salon Kismet. Thanks Dina!!

No comments:
Post a Comment