Since we first got our well drilling kit in March of 2011 (and since have added another kit) we have drilled over 20 wells. And when I say "we" I use the term loosely as people do when they are associated with a good work that is going on but are not actively involved.
I've had only a few opportunities to jump in there and turn the crank with the boys and usually I was holding Aden so it would have been difficult. John said there has only been 2 girls that he's met that could 'turn the crank' for any lengthy period of time without tiring out. In this last trip I decided to give it a go. Yes it was hard and I was tired... yes I did most of the work (you can see in some of the pictures that John is smiling... nobody truly working hard has a smile on their face... and clearly, the look ofconstipation consternation on my face shows that I was doing most of the work).
I've had only a few opportunities to jump in there and turn the crank with the boys and usually I was holding Aden so it would have been difficult. John said there has only been 2 girls that he's met that could 'turn the crank' for any lengthy period of time without tiring out. In this last trip I decided to give it a go. Yes it was hard and I was tired... yes I did most of the work (you can see in some of the pictures that John is smiling... nobody truly working hard has a smile on their face... and clearly, the look of
No comments:
Post a Comment