Saturday, October 24, 2015

Dangerous Boys

If people wonder what I do all day... A lot of it is going back and forth between my boys to make sure they aren't about to seriously hurt themselves.

Exhibit A. Archer "The Climber" Campbell


He climbs the back of our couch and then up to the window. I'm pretty sure he would start scaling the window panes if I didn't interfere.

Exhibit B Aden "The Well-Balanced" Campbell


About five seconds after exhibit A occurred Aden called to me from outside. He said that he was cleaning himself off because he got mud on his shoes. I walked outside and found him washing himself in a collecting bucket of water precariously placed on the ledge of a four foot high wall's 

But like any mom of boys, we say a thank you Lord that we caught them in the nick of time and snap a quick picture that we will be showing their future wives so they know what kind of tom foolery will be passed down through the genes.

No comments:

Post a Comment