I think when I first realized I was pregnant, I probably shouldn't have done so much research on miscarriages and the likelihood that I would have one as the weeks went by.
Then I wouldn't have been so surprised/relieved when I heard a heartbeat with a doppler yesterday. I think it is better to just assume that everything is a-ok. My friend Karolina who is a midwife had brought one to Sierra Leone and checked for a heartbeat yesterday. Praise God it was there! I just think that when you are this early in your pregnancy (I'll be 14 weeks tomorrow) you can't feel anything, so you really have no idea if everything is going alright or not. The only positive indication is that my stomach is getting bigger. I have a small pooch!
Here are a couple of pictures from the event! (Excuse my uberly white stomach)
Thank you for all you who have been praying for Baby Campbell!



yay!!!!! We are so excited!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so exciting!! And the good news is once you are in your second trimester your chances of miscarriage drops!!!
ReplyDelete