1. My leather belt
2. John's flip flops (also leather)
3. The rolling pin
4. The shelves of spice cabinet
5. Our tile
6. Don't even start me on food (bread lasts about a day)
7. Our walls
8. Pillows not being used
9. My sourdough starter if I don't feed it regularly (yes I'm a terrible sourdough owner)
10. Anything and everything leather, wooden, or cloth not previously mentioned if not left perfectly dry
How I miss thee AC that dries out everything :)
2. John's flip flops (also leather)
3. The rolling pin
4. The shelves of spice cabinet
5. Our tile
6. Don't even start me on food (bread lasts about a day)
7. Our walls
8. Pillows not being used
9. My sourdough starter if I don't feed it regularly (yes I'm a terrible sourdough owner)
10. Anything and everything leather, wooden, or cloth not previously mentioned if not left perfectly dry
How I miss thee AC that dries out everything :)
Yikes! Is this to prepare me?
ReplyDeleteWhat is mold proof? Plastic? Metal? I guess alot of Clorox on some surfaces works, at least in Oregon.
ReplyDeleteWhat about getting a dehumidifier?
ReplyDelete