Saturday, February 2, 2013

I have a maggot living in my skin...

So I had high intentions to write some really in depth, spiritual posts this past week.  And I did write one.  But you never saw it because it got lost out "there" somewhere in the world wide web and I couldn't think of writing it again and then had a mental block of writing any blog.

But back to my super interesting title of my blog.  I finally got it.  Something that I have been avoiding for the last 2 years.  A mango fly laid its eggs into my clothes.  I wore my clothes and an egg burrowed into my skin and thus my problem of now having a maggot growing in my skin. 

The internet tells me the lesion begins to look like a little crater.  The center is where it comes up to breath to get air.  But in a day or 2, as soon as its big enough... I am going to suffocate it with vaseline and as it wriggles out to get some air... I'm going to pull it out a watch it die a most painful death in some bleach water as punishment for infesting me with a parasite. 

I already tried to do it but "it was not ready" as the internet tells me because it didn't come up for air.  However, I may have already killed it in my futile attempts.  If that's the case, my body will just resorb it.  

I took a picture of the maggot living in my skin.  I decided not to post it because my internet is SUPER slow these days and well... cause its gross.  But if you want to see... let me know and maybe I'll post it or send you an email :)

No comments:

Post a Comment