That little plastic dresser holds all of Aden's clothes. The top bunk is open for anyone who wants to come visit us ☺
Aden's desk... In the black tote is filled with Aden and Archer's toys. John suggested we just throw all but four toys a piece away (or donate). We did donate a bunch of toys to a local and new orphanage (a bunch of new Ebola orphanages are popping up) but almost everything else goes in the tub. Then, once a week, the boys may rotate 4-5 toys. I just couldn't stand the daily mess where every toy and it's 100 other pieces covered the entire floor. The tub is also locked heehee. In the bigger Tupperware on the desk is all the art supplies. The two on top of that are play doh and our newly inherited army men set (thank you Owen!)
In the bags are a train set and some plastic animals.
Here's Aden's bookshelf. I would like to add the Tupperware items from on the top of the desk there but Archer likes to pull those boxes out and dump everything out. He also likes to climb and stand on top of the Elmo desk so I recently moved that next door for a short stay. Archer may be even more of a climber than Aden was so I'm on high alert!!



No comments:
Post a Comment