Friday, December 10, 2010

Ultrasound of Our Pikin!!!

Good News!!!

I went to get an ultrasound of our baby today!  My angel midwife Brooke called me on Wednesday to make an appointment for today.  I of course said Yes!!

Here I am getting ready at Aberdeen Women's Clinic (formerly known as Mercy Ships)


She was a little worried that my bladder wasn't full and told me she may have me drink a pint of water real quick but everything ended up showing up fine!





And as she put the ultrasound on my stomach we could see our little peanut dancing around like crazy!!! He has a little heartbeat!!!! yay!!!!  John was so excited that it was moving around so much!  He thought it would still but it was moving its little arms and feet!  Here are some of the ultrasound pics...


This one is from the ultrasound screen...
 This one is a picture of the picture they printed for us!  We were pretty excited because we didn't think they would have that kind of technology here to print us anything.

You can see the little peanut is in the middle of the black sack just kind of resting there in the middle.  I calculated myself at being 9 weeks and 5 days and he measured 9 weeks and 4 days so pretty much right on track!


Praise God for a healthy heartbeat!!! Thank you so much for all of those of you who have been praying for Baby Campbell!

In another 3 weeks or so we will have another midwife friend of ours listen for the heartbeat.  She has her very own doppler!  How cool is that!?

Have a great weekend everybody!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I was able to tell the sex at 18 weeks, same ultrasound machine at AWC!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the both of you, my love and prayers are being sent your way!!

    ReplyDelete