At Banana Island, we ate pretty well. Every night, they grilled up fresh caught fish with rice or pasta and an onion sauce. These are 2 red grouper, they were huge!
Onion sauce in the making
This is this crazy Australian guy who was staying as a guest. He was helping Theresa with dinner. I think this is the first time I've ever layed in a hammock and it was glorious! Everyone should own one of these!
John and I stayed an extra day after the team left and that night Greg broke out his new pool table he ordered. And some Latvian neighbors joined us. They had great accents also!
John and I went for a walk Sunday morning to another part of the island where they have TONS of bats! I don't know if you can see them all hanging up in the palm tree. There were probably thousands of them on this part of the island. I think they were of the larger variety of fruit bats.
I love that you can see through their wings and see their little bodies. Reminds me of batman!
I love this background at dusk!












No comments:
Post a Comment