Saturday, February 12, 2011

Modest Baby Campell


PSYCHE!!!!!!

Unfortunately, we did NOT find out the sex of the baby at this appointment :(  The ob/gyn said the ultrasound equipment is from the 1980's.  We couldn't see any particular man parts, but it wasn't very clear either.  I am thinking its about 70% chance its a girl and 30% chance its a boy.  I will have to wait till we get back to the states when the equipment is better and Baby Campbell isn't being so modest!  She takes after her mother (lol!)


Things we DID see:

1. A healthy heartbeat and rhythm
2. Two arms and two legs
3.  He/she waved at us! (literally we could see it!)
4.  Baby Campbell is super active


Things I have to work on:

1. Increasing the IRON!
 * My Hemoglobin was 10.4 which is slightly low.  They would rather see me at 12.  They gave me some iron pills which I hope aren't going to make me constipated.  I am going to try to get some Floradix (a liquid iron supplement) to be delivered with the next team or maybe just to take when I get back to the states!  Its supposed to work really well and not constipate you.


Here is a profile picture of the baby during the ultrasound




Praise God for a healthy baby (boy or girl)!

2 comments:

  1. I think I'm going to guess girl, but I'm usually wrong...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen! What a beautiful baby... It's such a miracle.

    ReplyDelete