Monday, July 6, 2015

Rainy, Snakey Day

So John found this little guy a few feet from my washing machine this morning. It was hiding under one of the big granite rocks that our well drilling machine pulls out.



John almost touched him because he was packing up some stuff to take back with him to the states on his upcoming trip. And he was just right there under the rock core. Banjugu and John spent some time this morning trying to decipher the species.


The good news is a striped house snake and is non-venomous. 

Aden LOVES to play in the rain. Him and Owen run around and around our houses to their heart's content and then go inside and drink hot chocolate in the 80 degree weather. Today Owen was in town with his family so Aden had to suffer with just me. Then he realized I was taking pictures and became quite the ham. 

Here are the results: (And you're welcome that he's clothed. Actually I wouldn't post pictures of him naked online but I'm just saying he resisted  wearing any and all clothes!)











No comments:

Post a Comment