Tuesday, July 21, 2015

T-ball Time

Aden had a blast on his birthday. He got a nerf bow and arrow set, paw patrol figurine and puzzle, Leonardo TMNT, a Theo movie, race cars, and a bunch of sand and water toys.

Bow and arrow from Grandma and Grandpa Hunt

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and race cars from the Simmses and Sosas 

One gift I was really touched by was from a sweet 9 year old. The Courtney kids like to play baseball in the yard. Aden always liked the idea of baseball but is a little too young to be able to participate. A couple months ago I mentioned it would be nice if we had a t-stand so Aden could participate a little more. Owen must have got to thinking because on Saturday, Aden got to open this:


It's made from PVC pipe and the black part I think is from an old tractor part. They cleaned and painted out black. How sweet and thoughtful is that? It came with a nice soft bat and ball :)


Later we played and Aden wanted he and I to try to hit it at the same time. My competitive nature kicked in and I hit it first and got a home run! (Nobody else was in the field because Owen was taking pictures LOL) I've included the ones where I'm making a funny face so you're welcome :)



Rounding the bases!

At home plate! 

We are so blessed to have Owen as our neighbor. God knew just what Aden would need for a friend. They build sand castles together, play bad piggie together, and rough house all the time. We love you Owen!

In other news, John is on his way to the airport right now and WE ARE SO EXCITED!!! We can't wait to have our daddy and hubby back :) 


1 comment:

  1. yay! Great pictures! I love the t-ball stand. How sweet of the Courtney's!

    ReplyDelete