What are these?
They aren't technically bed bugs because they have wings. We have seen these around our house quite a bit... they can be 2-3 times bigger.
Pretty sure these are what is biting us because I found one trying to bite me this morning up my shorts.
Anyone?
Here is its size in relation to a post-it note
They aren't technically bed bugs because they have wings. We have seen these around our house quite a bit... they can be 2-3 times bigger.
Pretty sure these are what is biting us because I found one trying to bite me this morning up my shorts.
Anyone?


Ewwww!!!!
ReplyDeleteI didn't search for very long because I started to get grossed out, but it might be a Cigarette Beetle (also known as a Bread Beetle or Drugstore Beetle).
ReplyDeleteI think Jen is right with the cigarette beetle from the comparisons I have looked at. What do you think Kaysie? Your dad can ask an entomologist that he works with.
ReplyDeleteyeah it does kind of look like that
ReplyDeleteI agree
ReplyDelete