Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Baby Beach Day

Yesterday was Halloween and our teammate Emily was back from upcountry.  She is hosting a team in a week.  Once the team leaves she will go with them back to Oregon to spend her furlough with her family over the holidays.

Gorgeous Bureh Beach!


A little bungalow we hung out in to eat and set down our stuff


Emily, Robin, and Chad


Owen and Anabelle building sandcastles


Aden and I hanging out in the bungalow out of the sun


Somehow I still got burned in a weird spot on my back and nowhere else.  Not sure how that happened!


Aden's first ocean experience.  Brought some shade for Aden!


The beach knocks you out so we all take a nap in the shade of a tree with our umbrella for a little extra sun protection for Aden.


Perfect way to end the day!



3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, that looks like heaven!! Now I want some beach time...

    Has anyone mentioned how adorable Aden is?? Just sayin'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!  PS... you guys going to make it to Sierra Leone before your own little bambinos enter the world?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you and John are sleeping in the exact same position!

    ReplyDelete