Maybe you can help settle something between John and I.
I was home with Aden the other day and we were having some tummy time on our bed. I propped him up on his hands like I’ve done numerous other times, but this time something different happened.
On his own volition, Aden begins to lean to the left. His lean slowly but surely turned over to a roll. He went from tummy to back all by himself!
Does this count as his first roll? John says it doesn’t because I put him on his forearms but I think it should!
Let me know what you all think!
Ummmm..yes of course it does! he does kind of get on his forearms at other times doesn't he?
ReplyDeleteIt seems to be "accidental" the first time because he hasn't done it before. Aden is brilliant!
Yep, I think this is what most people are referring to when they say a baby can roll from front to back. And the fact that it's pretty easy, since they basically just lean their head and fall over, is why most babies do tummy to back much sooner than back to tummy. So good job Aden! Pretty soon, he'll be doing it intentionally to get out of tummy-time :).
ReplyDelete