John and I were very blessed when people gave us some gently used baby items that they had used for their kids. And like most kids, Aden is non-the wiser!
Below is a boppy from Aunt Sally and Uncle Lowell (we added a safari cover just in case he spits up on it and it needs a wash). It was so nice having that pillow on the plane to rest Aden in for naps and such. Also the little mobile/play area is from Dr. Gabe (a dentist I work for here) and his wife Sada that I am good friends with. They have a 8 month-old son Isaiah that we play with once a week.
He says thank you for my toys!
Below is a boppy from Aunt Sally and Uncle Lowell (we added a safari cover just in case he spits up on it and it needs a wash). It was so nice having that pillow on the plane to rest Aden in for naps and such. Also the little mobile/play area is from Dr. Gabe (a dentist I work for here) and his wife Sada that I am good friends with. They have a 8 month-old son Isaiah that we play with once a week.
He says thank you for my toys!
P.S. We had gotten this Merry Muscles (the new and improved Johnny Jumper) from my cousin Amanda, but we forgot it when we left. We were sooo sooo sad about it because Aden loves standing up on our legs and stepping/bouncing. However, we just had a team of pastors arrive yesterday and they brought it so hopefully there will be some fun pictures and videos to come!


No comments:
Post a Comment