A couple weeks ago I started making a list of everything I'm thankful for... but I'll post that in another few days or so. But I wanted to get some pictures out of our Thanksgiving here Salone style!
Here is the pumpkin pie I made... The crust is 2/3 whole wheat... all butter, no shortening
My chicken that John so graciously carved... I used this recipe... its my go-to roast chicken recipe and always gets rave reviews... so easy!
A little Wii action for the kids (notice John is in there ;)
Here is the pumpkin pie I made... The crust is 2/3 whole wheat... all butter, no shortening
This is before I spilled out some of the filling walking to the oven
Finished product
Some veggies I roasted underneath my chicken
My chicken that John so graciously carved... I used this recipe... its my go-to roast chicken recipe and always gets rave reviews... so easy!
Our table of food for thanksgiving... We had about 22 people including munchkins.
Its so funny when we put Aden in clothes because we have him only wearing his cloth diaper most days... he just looks so much bigger and like a little man. And yes... John has a pirate 'stache... I don't notice it really until we skype with friends or family and they make some comment about it. The pirate 'stache tends to spring up anytime he gets close to the ocean.
Momma and Son
A little Wii action for the kids (notice John is in there ;)
I changed the layout of the blog a little today so I could post bigger pictures... hope you enjoy!









yeah, the way John is smiling while holding Aden he does look like a sneaky pirate. heehee
ReplyDelete